2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever thought plain black tires were boring...behold the latest is making your tire just as cool as you are... It's the latest fad, sweeping the nation by storm... Simply wipe on your tire and violla...new awesome tires that everyone will love and envy.

Attachments

Reactions: Southpaw

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And yes, for those of you wondering, that is tire glitter... I'm just speechless.

·
Registered
326 Posts
What the actual FUCK!?

Please tell me nobody actually buys this crap...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that was at a PEP Boys near here. Apparently there has been lots of it selling, there was only like 2 or 3 boxes left on the shelf...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The single funniest part of the whole thing is how the box says "Gives your tire a CUSTOM look"... wtf?

That's not even classy enough to be on a ricer car.

·
Registered
817 Posts
This style was out in the 90's, there was blue and red tire shine with sparkles. lol....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most of my time in the 90's was spent in school, long before I was into cars. I don't recall that, but it makes it even more sad now...lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone wanna go halves on a barrel of glitter and a marketing budget? :p

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone wanna go halves on a barrel of glitter and a marketing budget? :p
Make it rhinestones and some super glue, and you got a deal! :no:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
How much do you want to bet the main reason it's selling is primarily as a gag or prank gift Because that's exactly the reason i'd buy it. I could imagine doing that to a friends subaru STI.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IDK maybe. It was in the same area as the plasti-dip and wheel cleaning stuff. I think they're actually serious about it.

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
I think I'll stick to Plastidip Metalizer for my tires. That wipe looks so inconsistant with the glitter.
I need full coverage on my tires.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAHA no kidding

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
...and then Prince comes out through the smoke on one wheel on his motorcycle and starts singing Purple rain all while playing guitar.
Don't forget to release some white doves as well.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts