2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am from Boston MA. I drive a 2012 Mazdaspeed3 in Black Mica with the tech package. I purchased the car about a month and a half ago after trading in my 2006 Mercedes C230 6-speed. It was a looker, but it doesn't even come close to the speed3 in performance or fun to drive factor. I have installed a Cobb Access Port and am just about to install a Sure Motorsports Aeros full intake.

Here are a few pictures of the car...

I am also considering selling the factory wheels and tires for a lighter aftermarket set. The tires have pretty much 100% tread left and the wheels are 100% flawless. Let me know if you may be interested in purchasing them.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike! What's your plans for the car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will probably be looking to pick up a set of MB battle in 18x9 in bronze. Once I install the full intake, my next move will be Autech fuel pump internals to help keep the DISI fuel pressure above the minimum 1600 psi when i eventually go upgraded down pipe and intercooler. A few other cosmetic mods like heavier shift knob and interior/exterior LED lighting will come at some point.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Nice, your off to a good start.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
welcome to the forum! Looks good. Some would think you're downgrading from a MB to a Mazda. I don't think that way at all. The speed is a great car when comparing to the C class! :) It looks good man!

-Tyler

·
Registered
410 Posts
Absolutely. I had that removed at the same time that I installed a front clear bra and 35% window tints :yes:
Welcome! How much did the clear bra cost?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts