2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tint on my taillights started tearing in some places, Dont know if i should go get it replaced or just take it off, getting bored of the tint look. My emblems are plasti dipped black so if I took the tint off i would have to take the dip off also, maybe red tint for the taillights? dont think it would look to nice on a red 3 lol. Keep the tint or take it off and go back to chrome badges (I HATE CHROME) sorry dont have many pics of the rear

Some new shots

·
Registered
73 Posts
can you get away with yellow where you live? just to be like BAM red-yellow combo attack, with some yellow on the calipers with those white wheels :001_tt1::drool:

·
LiveWrong
489 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Dont put red overlays IMHO. Too much red. Personally go for the darkened tint look makes the car look cleaner!

·
Registered
251 Posts
darker vinyl tinted look in my opinion looks good as long as its not too dark(you don't want to attract too much attention to yourself the cops if they are bored will more than likely give you a ticket for it)

·
Registered
199 Posts
IMO with the white rims it would look messy with any black tinting or accents, stick with just white and red for the clean look. I would go with red or maybe try some white flyeyes(if they make it, I'm not sure).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts