2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love to drive this car, it is a beautiful ride, although I find it very tedious to keep going back to the owners manual to figure out how every system on it works. I was hoping that I could find a site or something that would help me to learn how to use the most necessary systems on my car.
I am 63 years old and all this high-tech gear is annoying me, more than impressing me, I work with complicated computer equipment every day, but if I knew the Mazda3 was going to be soo complicated and difficult, I would have just bought a car that was much less complicated. I wish I could say that I'm IMPRESSED but I'm NOT!
Thanks' in advance for your help.

TTYL, Bill :)

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not sure what applications are so complicated but there are many cars that have MUCH more tech than a Mazda. Just go sit in an Audi or Mercedes and your head would spin with all the tech they have. I am 72 years old and glad I have a Mazda. The day of analog cars are long gone. Pretty soon they will drive themselves.

·
Super Moderator
543 Posts
Welcome! Pics would be greatly appreciated. However, reading the manual is strongly encouraged.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts