·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reactions: Road Trip and macda

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Pretty sure it's the same spoiler from the 2014+, looks good tho. Having the spoiler really finishes off the rear since the dinky stock one is a joke lol

Btw, if I remember correctly, you had a 2014 white one before right?

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
The pictures point out what I have noticed on every close up of the "rear roof spoiler" (what Mazda calls it), that it is, IMO, too short on both ends. For those who notice and care, especially if you choose a rear roof spoiler that is a different color than the roof spoiler below it (as mine will be), the upper rear roof spoiler needs to be larger to cover the outside ends of standard equipment roof spoiler. However, I am guessing that some owners, including Mazda, feels it looks better exactly as it. So, might just be my erroneous perception.

Here a picture that I took to my body shop with the question, "can you make it longer and slightly wider at its outside ends, and they said sure, just more "$".

·
Registered
11 Posts
The pictures point out what I have noticed on every close up of the "rear roof spoiler" (what Mazda calls it), that it is, IMO, too short on both ends. For those who notice and care, especially if you choose a rear roof spoiler that is a different color than the roof spoiler below it (as mine will be), the upper rear roof spoiler needs to be larger to cover the outside ends of standard equipment roof spoiler. However, I am guessing that some owners, including Mazda, feels it looks better exactly as it. So, might just be my erroneous perception.

Here a picture that I took to my body shop with the question, "can you make it longer and slightly wider at its outside ends, and they said sure, just more "$".

Ya that would be big time more money.

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Going to be my wife's daily driver and she loves cars as much as any of us. She and I both want that fixed. Cost about $175, including re-painting, and we decided to go for it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty sure it's the same spoiler from the 2014+, looks good tho. Having the spoiler really finishes off the rear since the dinky stock one is a joke lol

Btw, if I remember correctly, you had a 2014 white one before right?
I always liked yours Lowin, but thought it was after-market. I didn't ask for this one but the dealer included it when I asked for the aero kit. I am super pleased as I always thought my 2014 sGT spoiler was too small (and yes, my one and only lease experience is done). I will post some car picks as the dealer finishes the last bits and I complete my minor mods.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I always liked yours Lowin, but thought it was after-market. I didn't ask for this one but the dealer included it when I asked for the aero kit. I am super pleased as I always thought my 2014 sGT spoiler was too small (and yes, my one and only lease experience is done). I will post some car picks as the dealer finishes the last bits and I complete my minor mods.
Thanks :) Mine's OEM, there weren't any aftermarket ones out there at the time I got it. Plus, I was the first to order it from my dealer right when they announced it lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi,
I know it is the old thread, but I am going to buy a spoiler from them too. Does it come with the mounting hardware as OEM? how was the overall experience dealing with THESPEEDLINE and installing the set?
Thank you.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: Armystrong

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks. This is OEM. I am looking info on THESPEEDLINE spoiler.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry, I are reeding challanged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts