2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I recently went into a dealer to test drive the new MX-5 was so impressed that I picked it up right away. Such an upgrade from my old batttered 15 year old Ford focus hatchback!

Anyway looking forward to modding the info system.

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Hey all, I recently went into a dealer to test drive the new MX-5 was so impressed that I picked it up right away. Such an upgrade from my old batttered 15 year old Ford focus hatchback!

Anyway looking forward to modding the info system.
You're gonna love it. I had the ND for 6 months before going back to a Mazda 3. I miss the MX5 a lot but it was somewhat of an impulse buy, as I later realized I couldn't live without the practicality of a hatch. Post some pics and more details. Which color did you get, and which spec? I have some vids on my youtube channel of mods I did. Pretty much just exhaust videos and MPG stuff. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh it's the midnight red version 2.0 turo satNav one. I have plans to take it to the tuning house later this year. Fortunately I don't have a large family (just me and the other half) however what a fun car to drive. Always puts a simle on my face in winding country roads in the UK. I will check out your youtube channel as always good to get ideas and inspiration :)

·
Super Moderator
5,573 Posts
Oh it's the midnight red version 2.0 turo satNav one. I have plans to take it to the tuning house later this year. Fortunately I don't have a large family (just me and the other half) however what a fun car to drive. Always puts a simle on my face in winding country roads in the UK. I will check out your youtube channel as always good to get ideas and inspiration :)
Midnight red? Is that a Mazda color? The only red available so far on the ND is Soul Red Metallic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts