2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda3 6MT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm a new member from Pennsylvania and I just into a 2018 MZ3 GT 6MT. I love the car and it's quirks / features so far and I'm so excited to work on it.

Aside from being a car enthusiast, I love hockey, traveling, and playing poker. I currently work in housing for my career and also love it.

Feel free to PM!

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 3 GT Hatchback,6 Speed MT
358 Posts
Hi all,

I'm a new member from Pennsylvania and I just into a 2018 MZ3 GT 6MT. I love the car and it's quirks / features so far and I'm so excited to work on it.

Aside from being a car enthusiast, I love hockey, traveling, and playing poker. I currently work in housing for my career and also love it.

Feel free to PM!
Welcome to the Group! i'm in Richmond VA, not to far from PA, depending on where in PA you are lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks man, you provided some good advice on my other post. I'm in Harrisburg but am moving to the coast about a year from now. VA Beach is on our radar of places to move to.
You're welcome dude, that about 1:45/2hrs from me, Heck yea, VA beach would be Lit, I don't make it out that way much but i'm sure this summer i will, looking for car people haha

·
Registered
2018 Mazda3 6MT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're welcome dude, that about 1:45/2hrs from me, Heck yea, VA beach would be Lit, I don't make it out that way much but i'm sure this summer i will, looking for car people haha
Same here, not much of a scene here in Central PA unfortunately. I'd love to see what some of the coastal towns have to offer.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts
Same here, not much of a scene here in Central PA unfortunately. I'd love to see what some of the coastal towns have to offer.

Its pretty full here in Richmond, I bet its just as great towards the coast

·
Registered
Machine gray Mazda 3 sedan
29 Posts
Hi all,

Feel free to PM!
Welcome! Car looks great. What color is it? Under that light, it looks just like the current polymetal ;)

·
Registered
2018 Mazda3 6MT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome! Car looks great. What color is it? Under that light, it looks just like the current polymetal ;)
I'm pretty sure it is titanium flash mica, to be honest but I'm unsure. All I know is that I'm trying hard to find good wheel color combos for it haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts