2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup everyone!! I ordered my 2012 Mazda 3 S-GT 6-speed in Sky Blue Mica last November and it arrived the first of February, allowing me to pick it up 2/2/12. I love my car so far and I'm loving having a fun car to drive again!! I went with the 2.5L engine as I wanted the more aggressive body styling of it vs the SkyActive, plus I'm a sucker for dual exhaust. :tongue: It is the grand touring, so it has all those wonderful features I almost didn't get. Here are a number of pictures from when I got it, lowered it, then put the wheels and tires on. I need to get a recent picture with the tinting and camber kit as well (not to mention the center caps for the wheels in place). I hope everyone likes it so far and I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone on here.

P.S. Yes the dealer plate frame is gone now, I switched to an all black one and added LED tag lights on both sides.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice. 12 front ends are so much nicer then 11's.. nice wheels. IMO I like the stockers..
Thanks! Those are actually really bad angles of the new wheels and tires, they look really good in person. I gotta get some new pictures.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wish I could trade you my 11 rims for you 12s they look different and I like em! lol
I already sold them, actually. They were gone about a week after I put the new ones on.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good looking car!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Dang that looks nice! I wish the iGT had all the features the sGT has :(.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Damn that is a sexy blue

·
M2J
13 Posts
Nice color bro...i am new too on this forum.\ I really like the color of your car you can conbine that color w red is gonna look sick. IMO i rather hace the stock wheels too. im thinking about painting them black.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts