2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

How many Mazda's have you owned to date?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4 or more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
L.E.D. Modifier 4 Hire
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Mazda friends. My name is Steve and I live on Long Island. I hope to meet other Mazda enthusiasts, share stories and other advice.

I have an L.E.D. Daytime Running Lights modification that I can perform on your Mazda and other makes.
This modification is a sporty, stylish and safety update! An insurance discount may apply once you've added this modification (check with your own insurance company for details about "daytime running light discounts").

If you're on or near Long Island, I'll do an installation at a location in Dix Hills.
As an option, house calls are very possible, depending on your location and the availability of an off-street space for me to safely do an installation.

Contact me for more details :yes:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome Steve to the forum! Post some pics of your car. Be advised you need to be an authorized vendor to advertise, showcase, or even mention your products. Just contact the admin on the forum and explain to him your business and Im sure he will point you out where to go. Just dont want you to get in trouble on your first posts and have it deleted.

Thank you
Phil

·
L.E.D. Modifier 4 Hire
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I install and assemble things as a side gig whenever I have the time; it's my opportunity to use my creative energies. I have a full time job as a Manager at a College, so I wouldn't consider this be a typical business, yet.

What I'd like to do is to modify with L.E.D.s, just like the latest models by Audi, Chrysler, VW and others. I'm not doing commercial advertising, because it's not at that level.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Frnch was just giving you a general heads up as we had a non-sponsor pushing product on the site as of late. So he was just making sure you didn't get into trouble by saying something like:

Check out my website _____________ for great deals on _____________. As that would have been non-sponsored advertising.

Welcome to the site and feel free to post some pics of products you have done. Always nice to see the work of a fabricator.

·
L.E.D. Modifier 4 Hire
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Non-sponsor advertising

Thanks for the heads-up guys. I hope that I've not unintentionally broken the rules, already. I'm a law abiding Army Veteran and I can appreciate rules and the advice you've offered me. Thanks @ Frnchplayr15

@Wingzero: I've only modded my Mazda 3 that's seen in the avatar and on my profile. You can see the light just below the fog lights. They're much, much brighter in person. :yes:

Have a great weekend!:walkman:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome. I think we would all love the how to. It's a great way to contribute. Those who would prefer to pay for and are close to would certainly be sold better by seeing the step by step. I do network consulting and pc repair as a side $ and always give away as much info as I can and find people really respond well to it. Most are pretty lazy and would rather just pay me to do something that they could do by following a simple how to.
Anyway post up some pics o your ride.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts