2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Titles Mean Nothing
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I bought my 3 and joined this forum a month ago but decided to wait to introduce myself until I had spent some time reading what was going on in the community.

I bought a Velocity Red Skyactiv iTouring Hatchback MT, and it replaces two Honda Accords that I have been driving the past 5 1/2 years. I have been researching prices and admiring the appearance of hundreds of cars for the past 1-2 years in anticipation of replacing my Accord when the lease was up. I had resigned myself to the fact I was going to have to buy a used full size car in order to fit 3 cars seats and keep my payments low until I wandered into a Mazda dealership and realized I could buy new and meet my needs AND get great gas mileage!

I won't be doing any performance mods as this is my daily driver and I have 3 young kids to feed, but I'll be on here looking mostly for ideas on DIY appearance mods.

I'll do a follow up post with some of the things I plan to do sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post some pics of your car and tell us your plans. If you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
Titles Mean Nothing
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Some of the items on my wishlist:

-Side Skirts, for the 2.5 look
-Black rims and red brakes, either new or painted
-Sirius tuner to work through OEM head unit
-LED interior bulb replacements
-LED cupholder lights
-tint on headlights/taillights
-LED DRL's or fog lights

I'm barely into my 4th tank of gas so I'm sure that list will grow over time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts