2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up everyone! i had my first actual post today instead of lurking the forums, and it wasnt so bad!
glad i didnt get flamed for posting something that was already on the forums :p

I have a mazdaspeed3 2010, velocity red with tech package.
havent really done any modding yet, farthest ive gotten is adding a rear bumper guard and all weather floor mats.
I have big plans though!! will post pics of current builds and new upgrades when they arise!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Pics asap bro! Dont make us wait on new mods! Whats your plans? And if you have any other questions again feel free to ask here!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted a stock pic, but it has to be approved by the mods

my plans are to pretty much to do anything possible to it:

HID lows and fogs. 6000k for lows, 3000k for fogs, Axela LED tail-lights, smoked LED rear bumper lights.
GV front grill insert, Full body lip kit, rally armor mud flaps black w/red logo
headlight eyelids, licenseplate relocation kit.
Tenzo cuzcos with red lip 19x8.5's with 235/35/19 all weather tires (I live in UT)
7 inch digital touchscreen DVD/NAV and rearview cam
Defi red boost gauge, Cobb ECU tuner,possibly Ultra guage
(is it possible to split the OBD II port so you can hook up 2 monitoring systems?)
at least stage 2 engine mods.
to say the least.. hahah
and will EVENTUALLY paint car black with white spoiler and the very bottom of car/lip kit white as well. with red vinyl to highlight where the white and black meet.
lots of plans and not enough money. hahah

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Hold on let me approve it. I hate approving pics its stupid but try also uploading pics to flickr and photobucket and use the IMG code and directly put it on here that way you dont have to get things approved!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hold on let me approve it. I hate approving pics its stupid but try also uploading pics to flickr and photobucket and use the IMG code and directly put it on here that way you dont have to get things approved!
ill just do that then!
cuz i think you approved it, and it didnt show up, so i deleted it and reuploaded it. paha

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome nice looking ride u have there.... Looking forward to seeing your future mods too!

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Sweet looking ride there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts