2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, all! As of yesterday I’m the proud owner of a 2016 Mazda 3 grand touring hatchback...traded in my 2012 Mazda 5 for it. Took awhile to track down because I’ll only drive a stick shift, and those are surprisingly hard to find these days. Anyway, I’m super psyched about the car, and happy to be here with you all. Looking forward to learning more!

·
CARiD
453 Posts
Hi, David and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and showing your Mazda, looks great. You're joining a great community. Folks here are very willing to help and share information. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Another member from Portland, cool! Welcome.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Howdy, all! As of yesterday I’m the proud owner of a 2016 Mazda 3 grand touring hatchback...traded in my 2012 Mazda 5 for it. Took awhile to track down because I’ll only drive a stick shift, and those are surprisingly hard to find these days. Anyway, I’m super psyched about the car, and happy to be here with you all. Looking forward to learning more!

View attachment 273367
Man..She is so hot.Congrats!!!

·
Mazda Fresher
64 Posts
Another member from Portland, cool! Welcome.
Yes, there seems to be more than an average amount from PDX. Then, of course, a large swath in LA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts