2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just got my Mazdaspeed3 on Saturday the 5th of October. It's Black Mica with the tech package, so far I love the car it's perfect for city driving!

Any info on a performance upgrade path or recommended parts would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post pics of your speed and tell us your plans. First off before getting on the mod train their are two mods that are needed before anything else. Cobb AP and HPFP ( Also know as high pressure fuel pump or internals). Internals are a must to do any major mod. AP will help you monitor and log all your cars data. Its also great for knowing your boundaries and if you car is performing to its standard! Anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take some pics this weekend and post them, I plan on washing and waxing her so I'll get some pics afterwards.

As of now I want to get the Cobb AP and the HPFP internals, but have another $600 I can spend and was thinking the cp-e stage 2 rear motor mount and possibly a stiffer rear sway bar, thoughts on that?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I'll take some pics this weekend and post them, I plan on washing and waxing her so I'll get some pics afterwards.

As of now I want to get the Cobb AP and the HPFP internals, but have another $600 I can spend and was thinking the cp-e stage 2 rear motor mount and possibly a stiffer rear sway bar, thoughts on that?
Yeah you can definitely get those! Great mods for sure. I should have been more specific by saying engine wise lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's a good top mount intercooler? CP-E has a good deal on theirs right not but I was thinking the price drop might be due to a new and improved one coming out soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.