2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

New member from Norwalk(LA), California

598 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Oliverms3 
#1 ·
Hey guys!! bought a 2010 Liquid Silver MZ3 Hatch in September 2011... Still working on pics but so far Mods are LED interior, HID's on lows and fogs, just installed a K & N SRI, and have the Tein S techs coming in the mail..

Thanks to Zookini, I got my hands on his 18 in Genpu wheels..Theyve been rattle canned black but Im getting them ready for paint..

What would you guys recommend to paint the wheels that would look good on liquid silver?? GOLD? BRONZE?BLACK?--- been searching for pics and I think I'm shooting for the GOLD since its a bit different..Now a days black is common.. Any input is greatly appreciated.. Thanks Sergio

BTW, does anyone know is stock tires on these Mazdaspeed wheels will rub once I lower it with the Teins(1.6 in)?

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum Sergio! Def post some pics when you can! I think LSM can have many good choices of colors but my two favorite are bronze and black. You might have to roll your rear fenders but I'm not too positive on that one! Join us on FB as well Log In | Facebook

#3 ·
Welcome Sergio!

Check out the links under my sig.

As for the tires.. its fine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.