2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2013 Mazda3 Skyactiv GT, 2017 Kawasaki Versys 650LT
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all!

I just picked up my first Mazda3 on Saturday night, a 2013 Grand Touring Skyactiv in gorgeous Indigo Lights Mica (possibly the most lovely blue paint I've seen) with, insert deflated sigh here, an automatic. I traded in a manual Mazda2 Touring in silver that, with a 150 mile, 4-hour round trip commute every day, was just killing me.

As for the car, it's amazing. I got it used, but it was rather well cared for short of a few paint chips. It's a bit slow, but much quicker than my previous two cars (the other being a Subaru Outback 2.5), and I'm still adjusting to all of the Grand Touring bits on it (primarily the Advanced Key).

As for me, I'm an apprentice electrician in the Bay Area, an Army vet, a college dropout, an avid hiker and road tripper, and apparently, a Mazda loyalist. I've previously driven a Mazda6 (2006, with the Duratec V6), the Mazda2 I mentioned, and a smattering of other brands. My ex-wife's family were all Mazda loyalists as well, explaining why I've had a forum account for 5 years! I also tend to ramble, if you haven't noticed.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to lurking along with you other fine folk! Cheers! 馃嵒
Skye and Sadie.jpg
Skye2.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts