2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I've been a long time lurker here and now I've finally joined. I got my 2010 2.5 back in December of 2012 and have done a few small mods, but that will be changing hopefully soon.

Attachments

Reactions: Mns327

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! I'm also from NJ! Where in Jersey are you?
Thank you! Im from Northern Jersey, Morris County area. What about yourself?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm in north jersey too! we should all meet up!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Nutley, Essex county so not that far from you

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not that far at all. I use to live up that way, but moved back to Morris County in the winter

I'm in north jersey too! we should all meet up!
Awesome, we should meet up with @Mns327 I don't have really any car meets near me and it would be great to meet up with some other MZ3 owners to share ideas with.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not that far at all. I use to live up that way, but moved back to Morris County in the winter

Awesome, we should meet up with @Mns327 I don't have really any car meets near me and it would be great to meet up with some other MZ3 owners to share ideas with.
I'm down to meet up! @Edarc2580 actually helped me with my exhaust and coils. We are always looking for other local Mazdas to go to meets with

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm down to meet up! @Edarc2580 actually helped me with my exhaust and coils. We are always looking for other local Mazdas to go to meets with

datmazda3 reporting in, located in union county. Wpuld actually like to meet some other mz3 owners :banana 1:
We should all do a meet. I am available Monday through Friday after 6 and Saturday and Sunday anytime. Just name a time a place and I'd be there!

·
Registered
220 Posts
we should set up a day soon! Next saturday is good for me!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 61 Posts