2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Croatia. Owner of the Mazda 3 2017, Revolution trim with 2.2l CD150 diesel - Machine Gray. Just over a year old, and already I am close to the 30000km on the clock. Can't stop driving it. :grin2:

Just started browsing through the forums and lots of info to be found here. Should have joined from the day I got the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the form and congratulations on your purchase of a Mazda 3. Interesting how trim and engines differ in different countries. The only engine available in a Mazda 3 here in Thailand is the 2 liter 165hp Japan spec engine.
Thanks!

We have 5 trim levels and two diesel (1.5l and 2.2l) and two petrol engine choices (1.5l and 2.0l).

The petrol one is probably the same as the one you have - 165 HP. Based on the user feedback, there isn't much difference between the 120HP and the 165HP. To feel the difference, both need to be revd over 4k. Below that they feel and respond the same. Thus the dealer recommended to me a 2.2l diesel. Has bucket load of torque and thus feels like a more powerful engine than just 150HP. The acceleration is linear as well, due to two turbos.

The one thing we do not get here is sun roof. IIRC US and Germany trims do come with a sun roof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts