2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New Member from Aus, just purchased my 2018 SP25GT Mazda 3 and i love it, upgraded from a 2008 SP23 Mazda 3- which i've kept as i'm tossing up what to do next with it. Keen to expand my knowledge on Mazda mods and the future of the Mazda3.

Attached are pics of my old and new cars.

Attachments

·
My Other Car is a Holden
79 Posts
Is the SP25GT the top trim in AUS? Do you guys get the electronic folding mirrors and parking sensors?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the SP25GT the top trim in AUS? Do you guys get the electronic folding mirrors and parking sensors?
Hi mate,

Technically speaking this is second from top, top being the Astina, which only has a few more safety features bolted on. But yeah this has the electronic folding mirrors and parking sensors, has all the other good bits thrown in too, like the full leather interior, heated seats, 18’ sports wheels, and the 2.5L.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mazda. Planning any mods? Happy motoring from Thailand where we also drive on the left.
thanks mate, nothing major, I’m keen to find out how big I can safely go installing new wheels. I have 20’ Lenso’s that I took off my wife’s 2012 CX-5 as she’s selling it and they’re too nice to let go of, trying to see if I can make it work. Otherwise nothing really....yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With the black car, you obviously LOVE cleaning it regularly !

Looks good though
oh man, I knew it would be a labour of love, but it’s been Murphy’s law, I wash it, and it rains straight away.
I had an opti-coat installed as an added extra, so if I really wanted too, I could just run the hose over it with a clean shammy and it’ll come up quite clean and with a polished finish. I knew it would be this way, and I still went for it...

·
My Other Car is a Holden
79 Posts
Hi mate,

Technically speaking this is second from top, top being the Astina, which only has a few more safety features bolted on. But yeah this has the electronic folding mirrors and parking sensors, has all the other good bits thrown in too, like the full leather interior, heated seats, 18’ sports wheels, and the 2.5L.
Sounds like a great trim level, all of the useful stuff and none of the safety nonsense. We don't even get the option to have the folding mirrors and parking sensors in the U.S.

Nice car, welcome.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts