2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

So i bought my first new car. Just graduated college and got a job and now I'm already throwing down my money. This car is totally worth it. I've been following the speed3 since it's inception 3 years ago. I'm proud to have signed for one on my own :cheesy:

I'm looking forward to checking out what people are doing with theirs on this forum.

My first goal... AWD like the 2008 DG Motorsports MS3.

Nice to meet everyone,
Dan

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
AWD...lofty goal! If you do go through with it definitely document the build (including cost), I'm sure many people would be interested in witnessing an undertaking of that magnitude.

:welcome: to the forums!

·
Nose in the corner
201 Posts
Hey Dan-

Welcome to the forums. Where in Indiana are you at? My daughter is entering into her junior year up at Saint Marys College.

As for the MS3...their lots of fun stock and it's really a lot of fun kind of making it your own with various changes. Lots of ideas here to borrow from too.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Where are you at in Indiana? I graduated from Ball State and live in NWI just a few minutes away from Chicago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Hey,

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

There are actually quite a few blogs out there about AWD MS3s

I found a contact number for the AWR guys that built the first one. I called them up and they were amazingly friendly. I chatted them up for an hour finding out how they got it done. Pretty good overall for a totally random phone call.

The result of the conversation was that it isn't as hard as it sounds. Now i just need 36k miles on my car before the drive train warranty scraps :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.