2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Yesterday I test drove and put a deposit on a 2014 Mazda3 Executive 150 PS 2.2 Diesel. This is my first car that is mine, as until now I've driven under a parents insurance policy and I can't wait to spend more time with it.

Attached are the images from the dealers website, I hope to pick up the keys on around the 12th. Garage is doing a full service, getting me new tires and valet before I pick it up, and I'm away next weekend so the 12th is the soonest I can get it.
Car has 28,035 miles / 45,118 kilometers on the clock.

I'm going to spend the next few months driving it stock, then the mods will start. I know I won't be able to help myself, but I need to drive it for a while before I prioritize modifications

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Welcome MaybeAMazda! Very prudent that you are going to drive it a while before deciding your modding priorities. Wish I were that disciplined.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very prudent that you are going to drive it a while before deciding your modding priorities. Wish I were that disciplined.
I've made that mistake before, whist this is my first car, it's not my first rodeo. Inherited and subsequently completely altered (or ruined, depending on how you look at it) the driving dynamics of cars before, so this time I bought a car I liked the dynamics of and seek only to improve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts