2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming from East Dallas, Texas. Just got a silver 2015 mazda3 iGT Hatchback, definitely a upgrade from driving my old 91' Camaro so it feels like a luxury car. Little slower but already got 600 miles on it within the first week of owning lol, 37mpg average so far which is much better than the 13mpg premium in the Camaro. Holidays coming up but when I can spend little bit, first thing is doing the top and wheels arachite gray dip or just vinyl black top. Unsure to do the hood as well but will have to look at it more to see if I can make the lines better.:Michael_Jackson_dan:dancin:

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
:welcome: Nice!
I spent some time in Greenville TX. Sounds like you got a bit of rain now, although I see blue sky in your picture.

The 3i GT is a nice car, I've got the same, but a manual sedan. Hopefully what you save at the pump will help offset the cost of a new car, but it sounds like you probably got your money's worth on the old one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I go to school to commerce until December when I get my bachelor in Biological Science but I plan on moving to Plano after. I'm going for AuD, so another 4 years lol. Got a tuition waiver so I figured I would get something reliable and good on gas for rest of school. Yeah it wasn't raining when I took picture, but lately we've been getting a lot of rain. I'm saving easily $200 on gas a month, and parts for Camaro adds too so basically its paying the payments.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats! Thanks for the intro and picture. Gotta agree with @Rdroikit.... love that color. High-oh, Silver! :wink:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah at first I wanted either the meteor gray or dark blue, but the silver kinda grew on me pretty quick after I was looking around for awhile. I'm not sure, but I saw in forums that silver is the least made color? Now I'm trying to figure a name out for it lol, silver bullet pop up when I saw it but rather have something else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts