2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CWP HATCH OWNER
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going guys, names Ericson.. I'm new to the whole forum scene, but I've been viewing this forum all today and found out a lot of information on my new Mazda and how clean everyone's mazdas are!

I have the new 2012 mazda 3 hatch, I just hit 1k miles today and I'm really enjoying the ride. only things i've done to it are a 35% tint, which i'm planning on going 25% all around. I painted all my emblems and rims using plasti dip, and i recently installed a corksport plate mount.. can't wait to do more mods to it!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum airicsun! First since your new to the forum scene I'd suggest that before you post a new thread about a question just use the search button and look for it since its probably been answered! Anyway post some pics of your car and what are your plans?

·
CWP HATCH OWNER
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are two pics of what my car looks like after the plasti dipped emblems and rims.

I plan to re paint my rims using dupli color just so it can last longer.. ill post more pics of my car with my corksport plate mount later.

Attachments

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
i'm from Bakersfield, went out there because they were the only place that had the white mica hatch S
Welcome to the CWP club! You find compared to the other colors, we have the best cult :cool:

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Black mica fools.

Actually I wanted white. But with a white tundra white sonata and white 944S I figured a white 3 was too much.

Why can't we get the green from a Mazda 2? That would be epic

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts