2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2.5gtfaustino
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my name is Chester Dave, you can call by either name I don't have a problem with that. I'm 17 years old and I drive a 2010 mazda 3 gt. I pay for it myself, not mom and dad sponsored :D and it feels good to have responsibility.

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Welcome. Im 22 and have got two payments on my own and currently pay on my speed. It is nice to do it yourself. Post up some pics of your ride.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow responsible person! I'm 23, support a wife, 2 kids, pay for a house, an escalade, and a harley, not to mention bills, so I'm up to my neck... -__-

But it's all good :D

Sent from a Parallel Universe

·
2.5gtfaustino
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, and I am from winnipeg Manitoba (Canada). Future plans are simota sri, corksport cbe with race pipe, msds headers, rims and coilovers. But for now she's bone stock :p

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ah my bad. I didn't look at it close enough. Kind of looked like a headlight wiper from far away, which I thought was weird.

By the way, what kind of OEM tires do you guys get up there? Crappy Bridgestone Turanzas like in America? Probably doesn't matter since I would assume you just buy snow tires for those kind of temperatures and snow, but I was just curious.

·
2.5gtfaustino
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah my bad. I didn't look at it close enough. Kind of looked like a headlight wiper from far away, which I thought was weird.

By the way, what kind of OEM tires do you guys get up there? Crappy Bridgestone Turanzas like in America? Probably doesn't matter since I would assume you just buy snow tires for those kind of temperatures and snow, but I was just curious.
Not too sure actually, I bought mine used and the dealer I brought it from actually replaced the old tires with brand new tires, not too sure what brand they are but they're pretty nice, not very good in the winter since their all seasons with directional pattern. I actually just picked up the car this past November so I've only had it for about a month and 3/4 almost 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts