1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mazda friends!

I'll introduce myself.
I got my CX-3 last week!
It is my 4th Mazda. After a Mazda 1000 (who knows this beautiful car? ok, it was my mother's once 0:)), I bought a 121 and after that a Mazda 2. And now it is a CX-3 sports line!
I love this beautiful community here in this board!

Many greetings from a good place in europe :laugh2:

-toarnold

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
post a pic of the 1000 not all of us are so up to date with the world offerings.
I'll take a look in my shoe box next weekend. Meanwhile you can see a pictures here MAZDA 1000 - 1200 - 1300 1.0 - i0100.com. Ours had the same colour. I driven this car in the late 80s.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to the photos. What engine does your CX3 have?
My CX-3 has the smallest engine (120 PS), but I spend a little bit of money to buy the "technical paket", with BOSE sound system and all driving assistance systems.

Thx for the warm welcome
-toarnold

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I'll take a look in my shoe box next weekend. Meanwhile you can see a pictures here MAZDA 1000 - 1200 - 1300 1.0 - i0100.com. Ours had the same colour. I driven this car in the late 80s.

My CX-3 has the smallest engine (120 PS), but I spend a little bit of money to buy the "technical paket", with BOSE sound system and all driving assistance systems.

Thx for the warm welcome
-toarnold
I asked about the engine as many countries have different engines in the CX-3. Here in Thailand you can either get the 2 liter petrol engine with 156hp or the 1.5 liter turbo diesel with 105hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts