2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JBR
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, genwon speed3 owner here. Just wanted to make a quick intro thread. Been in the speed just over 2 years now. basic stock turbo bolt ons and custom tune. dyno'd at 298whp/350wtq on 93. I'll work on a full mod list eventually but that's not really the point of my intro.

Some of you may be familiar with the east coast OCC mazda meet. Well, two years ago, I was the lucky guy who ended up winning the James Barone Racing Sponsorship. It's been an absolute pleasure to be able to run his parts, and thats sorta why i'm here.

If anybody has any questions regarding any JBR parts, please feel free to PM me. I'm here to help. I'll give you an unbiased honest opinion of my personal experiences with his line up of parts. DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid in any way for this, im not a nut swinger... I really am here to help.

so anyway, im looking forward to being active on here and hopefully helping some people out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome dude! Love me a clean cwp gen1.

·
JBR
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the warm welcome guys. ill get around to a small build thread eventually. finally after having the car for 40k miles im putting coilovers on this weekend.

can. not. wait.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
That black car in your avatar is SOOO sick.

Glad to have you on board with us. See you in Lime Rock.

-Jamie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts