2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Rafael, I live in Richmond Texas (near Katy). I just bought a brand new MazdaSpeed3 :cheesy:. I'm here to learn more about the car, meet some new people, and be part of this community :rockon 1:. Here are some pictures of the car so far. Planning to do some modifications but not yet, first I'm going to enjoy the car without mods. Is there any event around the area let me know. Thanks and hope to meet you guys soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome Sir!

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Welcome. Take some time and read through posts on this forum and on Mazdaspeed forums as well. Basic rule of thumb you will need to upgrade the high pressure fuel pump to mod safely. Also an accessport is needed to get the most power out of your mods.
If you have questions just ask them here on your intro thread.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. Take some time and read through posts on this forum and on Mazdaspeed forums as well. Basic rule of thumb you will need to upgrade the high pressure fuel pump to mod safely. Also an accessport is needed to get the most power out of your mods.
If you have questions just ask them here on your intro thread.
Thanks for the tips bro appreciate it.

·
Everybody to the Limit!
1,001 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rafael! Congrats on your purchase! You're gonna absolutely fall in love with this car!
Mod bug is gonna bite for sure!
Hook up some tint on that ride! Give it that blacked out look!

Research on your first mods. You can literally spend tons of money and not get much performance improvement if you dont do it right.

Cobb AP and RMM (rear motor mount) is the perfect place to start. Only thing is that the AP is $400+. Costly first mod, but amazing. +25hp on stock engine.

·
Registered
157 Posts
+1 welcome to a fellow Texan! Congrats on your new ride! I know you will love that car! I am on my second Mazda in the form of my 2014 3. If you get up to Dallas, we have a club that meets at least once a week.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Nice ride!! and Welcome!!
I agree with RedTape, get her tinted and black her out, will look mean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts