2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my '14 MAzda 3s GT in March and found this forum - seemed like the place to be to get the best info about my car.

I decided to get the 3s GT HB with the tech package and, while I know it's a lot to pay I am enjoying the car very much. Previous car was an '10 Infinity EX35 and I don't think I gave up much except besides the extra HP. The gas mileage was a big motivation - it's a ~$40 fill up as opposed to a $75. Live in South Orange County and work in Irvine so I drive about 20 miles of mostly heavy traffic and still average about 29-30mpg per week. I'm also happy with the adaptive cruise control, blind spot warning etc.

I like that I can drive for fun in this car when I want to, and it responds very well, and then practice the 'other" kind of performance driving most of the time; which is what you have to do with all the traffic around here anyway. While it's certainly not a 'real' sports car - I actually have one of those too - it's no slouch when you press the sport button.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome, man! I had an '05 GT and loved it, next one will probably be a GT again... if I don't snag a speed, that is. They're too much fun to say no to hehe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts