2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too new to the Mazda's. I owned two gen 2 ms3's a 16'6 and now my 2015 S Touring 3 6spd.

So far I deleted the 2nd cat and added my AEM dryflow panel filter and smooth intake elbow I had on my 6.

My 6 I ran a best of 15.8 @ 88.

With my 3 last week I ran a 15.7 @ 90.5.

Looking to make a single exit exhaust with no muffler as it sounds very tame and so far I put $0 into the car mods wise.

How ever I see on the driver side where the exhaust tip is there is a provision for a cover to cover the whole. I know it is a long shot but might anyone know how to find one? As it is not an option is the US.

·
Super Moderator
765 Posts
Welcome! Pics?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Miami Vice Swagger
59 Posts
Welcome @pwned ! I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of silver cars until I saw a 3rd gen Mazda 3 wrapped in that sexiness. Now I live with buyer's remorse for not going for that color, lol.

Reactions: pwned

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome @pwned ! I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of silver cars until I saw a 3rd gen Mazda 3 wrapped in that sexiness. Now I live with buyer's remorse for not going for that color, lol.
I had a 12' ms3 in silver. Then the 13' in white. The 6 was silver and now my 15' haha. Never can do white again. Omg the soot was horrible!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Regarding the cover the for the rear left cut out someone posted this info a while back.
I have not looked into sourcing one but if you do find it please get in touch before you order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single exhaust? Let it out the right side & grab this OEM left exhaust cut-out cover..

That's for the PreFL2014-16 Hatch....the 2017 hatch has a different PN. Check European & Nippon dealership sites for that part.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

·
Miami Vice Swagger
59 Posts
I had a 12' ms3 in silver. Then the 13' in white. The 6 was silver and now my 15' haha. Never can do white again. Omg the soot was horrible!!
I've got the '14 in Titanium Flash Mica, I thought it looked pretty "upscale" when taking into account the chrome accents, haha. I should have listened to my initial gut feeling and gone white or silver though, oh well. My last car was white and I found that white cars looked "clean" [from a distance, just like silver], even when it wasn't washed in like months, lol.

Reactions: pwned

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you so much!!! I am in need to buy one. I like to be different but sleek. Do you have a link to this post???

Welcome to the forum. Regarding the cover the for the rear left cut out someone posted this info a while back.
I have not looked into sourcing one but if you do find it please get in touch before you order.

Single exhaust? Let it out the right side & grab this OEM left exhaust cut-out cover..

That's for the PreFL2014-16 Hatch....the 2017 hatch has a different PN. Check European & Nippon dealership sites for that part.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was finally able to source my bumper insert so I can make a single exit exhaust. It only took a month to get. As you can see in the picture where i sourced it from.

Attachments

Reactions: minsanity
1 - 14 of 14 Posts