2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm glad to be here. I'm already part of the Mazdaspeedforums.org but I wanted to join in over here as well. Second opinions, you know?

I've had my 2013 Black Mica Mazdaspeed 3 w/tech since May of last year. It's one of the few cars I have had that I just get along with.

I'm a Mazda guy through and through, having had several in the past.

Also, shameless plug, if anyone is looking for some mint factory Mazdaspeed 3 wheels, mine are for sale. I'm ordering RPF1s in the next couple of minutes.

Anywho, glad to be here. :cool 1:

Attachments

·
such grim, vry kvlt, wow.
177 Posts
Welcome! She's purdy! I think once you hit 20 posts forum-wide you can then post in the marketplace sub-forum. I can guarantee you those wheels will go quick. Just picked up a set myself a couple weeks ago after narrowly missing several other sets that were on sale.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum and beautiful BM speed! Same forum name on MSF? You'll find many MSF users here. Can't go wrong with RPF1's what size? Here's mine with RPF1's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woo, sorry for the late response. I get on work kicks and disappear from the world.

Welcome, lovley MS3!!!
Thanks, I personally think they're great looking cars. Although, I know the waters are divided lol.

Welcome! She's purdy! I think once you hit 20 posts forum-wide you can then post in the marketplace sub-forum. I can guarantee you those wheels will go quick. Just picked up a set myself a couple weeks ago after narrowly missing several other sets that were on sale.
That's great. I may end of keeping them and throwing some winter tires on them. We'll see...

Ex-wife was from Fayetteville. Lived there for several years. Pics look to be from somewhere else though. Anyway, welcome aboard!
Pics were taken in and around downtown Bentonville. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum and beautiful BM speed! Same forum name on MSF? You'll find many MSF users here. Can't go wrong with RPF1's what size? Here's mine with RPF1's

Hey thanks. Yes, I am on MSF with the same user name. I don't post a great deal on forums these days, but I like to hang around and read.

That's actually funny that you posted your car up, your car was one that helped me to make my decision on wheel size.

I ended up going with 17x9 with +45 offset. New tires are 235/45/17. Actually the wheels came in the day before yesterday, new lugs are in, tires will be here today, and hopefully the hubcentric rings will be here today as well.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Hey thanks. Yes, I am on MSF with the same user name. I don't post a great deal on forums these days, but I like to hang around and read.

That's actually funny that you posted your car up, your car was one that helped me to make my decision on wheel size.

I ended up going with 17x9 with +45 offset. New tires are 235/45/17. Actually the wheels came in the day before yesterday, new lugs are in, tires will be here today, and hopefully the hubcentric rings will be here today as well.
That's awesome bro! Pics when you got it on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts