2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all im new to the forum! obviously right? haha. im not a current mazda owner but a possible one in the near future. im currently debating between a 2011 mazdaspeed3 and a 2011 wrx. im going to be honest i was totally set on a wrx until i happened to see a speed3 and was really impressed with the quality. and its cheaper than the wrx to boot. so now im kinda 50/50. ah who am i kidding, i think im more like 70/30 in the mazdas favor! totally new to the idea of a mazdaspeed3 so bare with me as i make my decision! cya around everyone

·
Original Member
262 Posts
welcome...I'd say if you have the chee$e, get the subie....I'm a 3-time former Subaru owner, so probably biased a little bit. But I'm a current Mazda owner and really think this car is the best bang for the buck. I didn't have the $$ for a turbo version of either make, so that helped in my decision.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! I'm in Las Vegas too and I'm actually set on buying a Mazda 3 s Sport. I've been doing some research and I was wondering, if you were gonna get the Mazda, what dealership were you gonna go to? I read the reviews for the Courtesy Mazda and they obviously suck but there were no reviews for the new Centennial Mazda

1 - 4 of 4 Posts