2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pmoog83
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the page just started today group is called Mazda 3 N/A Mods couldn't post a link to few post on here I guess but you should be able to find it by looking that up this is only for the ones doing N/A 3's or who have in the past spread your knowledge what work and what didn't. Got tired of seeing shouldve bought a Speed 3 or sell it and get a Speed 3 we have N/A's and they can be modded so go for it. Hoping enough N/A peeps join and we can get the MODS rolling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have a 06 mazda 3 2.3L automatic hatchback and I have a hard time finding aftermarket parks and mods to do to it, any suggestions?(it’s bone stock)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I have a 06 mazda 3 2.3L automatic hatchback and I have a hard time finding aftermarket parks and mods to do to it, any suggestions?(it’s bone stock)
What type of mods are you looking to install? There are still plenty of places that sell stuff for the first gens.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What type of mods are you looking to install? There are still plenty of places that sell stuff for the first gens.
I’m looking to install any upgrades to improve performance of the engine, handling, and exhaust. Any recommendations of mods or websites to find the mods?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m looking to install any upgrades to improve performance of the engine, handling, and exhaust. Any recommendations of mods or websites to find the mods?
I highly recommend better tires. I did a new wheel/tire package as one of my first mods and it definitely improved the handling of the car. These cars really aren't fast so any bolt ons to the engine will wake up the car but you won't get massive amounts of power like other platforms or turbo versions like the speed3. I went with suspension mods next. Any good spring/strut combos like eibach/Koni are good for your daily driving/autocross spirited driving. You could go also with coilovers, that'll give you more adjustment to dial in on how firm or soft you want it to drive.

Most parts I have on my first gen have been from forum group buys and forum items for sale. It's always a good choice if your trying to save money. Places like Corksport, Street Unit, Racing Beat, Speedline, James Barone Racing, Redline360 are all places you can find different parts for the first gens.

I can go on and on. I've had my first get for a real long time, the parts for it have diminished since the newer versions have been out, but there are still plenty of good mods out there for it, thankfully. I personally like the look of the first gen more than any other of the generations. I always have non car people think my first gen is a newer model. Its a timeless look IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts