2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N (ADR).
For 2014-2018 BM or BN Mazda3 and all other Mazda's that use .up Firmware.
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

Having troubles messaging?
To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.
Thank you so much!

·
Registered
1 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

Thanks for the update

·
Registered
1 Posts
Прошивка 74.00.311A Connect теперь доступна для N N , EU N и 4A N (ADR).
Для BM или BN Mazda3 2014–2018 годов и всех других моделей Mazda, использующих прошивку .up .
НЕ ДЛЯ КИТАЯ или ЯПОНИИ.

ДЛЯ ЖИВОЙ ссылки для загрузки вы должны отправить мне сообщение (МММ), они не будут размещены на этом форуме вообще.
Это включает в себя «Не публиковать мои ссылки публично», иначе модераторы забанят вас навсегда.

Возникли проблемы с обменом сообщениями?
Чтобы СООБЩИТЬ (PM) мне, и вы новый участник, вы должны сначала сделать несколько новых сообщений в любых темах здесь, на этом форуме.
Так что просто соглашайтесь с любыми сообщениями других участников в любой теме, написав короткий ОТВЕТ,
затем примерно через 24 часа вы сможете написать мне прямое сообщение... это не мои правила... ОК.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Please tell me which European version can be installed on the Mazda CX-5 2020 from the USA?

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

Thanks ASH8

·
Registered
1 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

In need of 74.00.311A NAN for 2018 Mazda CX-5 gt with car play and android auto upgrade installed already.

TIA

81 - 100 of 134 Posts