2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N (ADR).
For 2014-2018 BM or BN Mazda3 and all other Mazda's that use .up Firmware.
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

Having troubles messaging?
To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.
I would like to receive this update to PM.
Thank you mate

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't updated my firmware in years, I've been having some issues with Android Auto for a while where it sometimes disconnects or is slow to respond. Will the firmware update help with that issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a question , Is there any way to install connect 7 on mazda cx 5 2018? I think mine is connect 6? and another thing, sorry I am so new with these updates etc, when i installed , wireless carplay feature will be available or i need to buy something to have it work?

Ps: I purchased car play module from Aliexpress and installed succesfull. it is 70.00.100

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.
1- hello ASH8, I read in one of your post to send you a private message requesting updates, can you help me getting an update for my CMU EU11020? if so please let me know how much is.

2- I want to share with you quickly my project, I have Mazda 3 2020 NA , I installed a cd player I found from Europe it did not work because my CMU don't have that program But I get an EU CMU and it works super, (detail it doesn't have BOSE Software) is there's a way to extract that program from my NA CMU?

thank you very much

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
3,517 Posts
UPDATE
Since i installed apple carplay my speakers are doing strange things, sometimes only the right or left side for a few seconds and after that they work fine again. Pretty annoying, does somebody had this problem before and knows how to resolve it? Thanks!
Try using the Apple USB to lighting cable for Car Play. Supposedly they work best.

For AA.. Anker cables work well.
CK

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
3,517 Posts
I haven't updated my firmware in years, I've been having some issues with Android Auto for a while where it sometimes disconnects or is slow to respond. Will the firmware update help with that issue?
Get an Anker cable. My Samsung cable didn't work very well for AA.
CK

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
3,517 Posts
I have a question , Is there any way to install connect 7 on mazda cx 5 2018? I think mine is connect 6? and another thing, sorry I am so new with these updates etc, when i installed , wireless carplay feature will be available or i need to buy something to have it work?

Ps: I purchased car play module from Aliexpress and installed succesfull. it is 70.00.100

thanks
Read the thread. This is discussed earlier.
CK

·
Registered
1 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

Thank you for letting us know :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Get an Anker cable. My Samsung cable didn't work very well for AA.
CK

Thanks I'll try that if my other fix didn't work - I had a faulty touchscreen as detailed in this other thread - Infotainment system going crazy and the ghost inputs were making everything extremely slow and unresponsive. Disconnected the touch input cable and first impressions are way better. If I still get disconnects I'll try a new cable.
Seems a software update won't help me as I'm already on v70 and apparently the newest versions have some downsides from what I read elsewhere (bad DPI causing poor display layout in Android navigation) so I'll stay on my current version.

61 - 80 of 134 Posts