2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’ve updated my Mazda 2 maxx 2016 with the retrofit genuine Mazda android apple carplay unit over a year ago all worked well. Yesterday I updated my iPhone X to iOS 16 and now i get a message apple car play couldn’t be started would this firmware fix my problem?

current version is
os 70.00.367 4a n

thanks glop

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Folks,
Hopefully someone can help me here understand a very basic thing.

I have a 2016 CX-5 and for the longest time I was using AIO AA and of course the touch worked. Last weekend I updated to the official AA/CP with the hub and all and I fully understand touch is disabled. Now, I have no issue using the commander dial to operate AA, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to "Re-center" the google map during navigation after I try to zoom in or out. The commander dial never highlights the "re-center" for me. Is this normal? Or am I missing something basic here? I am on 70.00.335 NA

One more thing - what does the D-pad looking icon below the zoom buttons do? When I clicked on it, it displayed a "sniper type target icon" over the top of the navigation arrow. What is the use of this?

Also, I read that Mazda has enabled touch during AA/CP in the new 2022 CX-50. Here's hoping in a new firmware in future, they'll enable it for other older models too. 🤞

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello ASH8,

can You send to my email the update files for OS, please. I have Mazda CX-5, 02/2017, OS version installed 56.00.513 EU N. Which OS i need to upgrade 1st?

I´m new here and my PMs are not working.

Thanks for feedback in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A question. Before you can put your Carplay USB kit into the car, you have to update it to at least V70. If I updated to V70, then installed the new USB kit. Can I then update to V 74 and newer afterward?

281 - 300 of 333 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.