2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
How are peoples experiences buttering up the Mazda dealer and actually getting the firmware update files? I have a couple of recall items for my vehicle I have been putting off going in for and could try to get the update that route.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How are peoples experiences buttering up the Mazda dealer and actually getting the firmware update files? I have a couple of recall items for my vehicle I have been putting off going in for and could try to get the update that route.
Depends I guess. A friend of mine was able to convince them of a free firmware update, but they refused to provide the firmware file itself or maybe the systems guy wasn't a fan of how my friend approached him (kind of demanding in a way as he told me)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys

Thank you for your support on this forum I believe you are all of you hero for all mazdas technical maniac :)
As a new owner of this beauty beast Mazda 6 2016 Facelift I want to have all of my device up to date to taking advantages my horse :) As a technical minded guy I am always able to learn such a process as an update or what so ever so already done a massive search how to do the update. I am contacting with you to get a bit of support and the latest file for my car if you would be able to supply would be appreciated big time.

My car:
Skyactiv-D 2.2 129kw 2016 Facelift, YR16UPY, JMZGJ692871353528, UK right drive.

Recent system
OS Version is 59.00.545 EU N
Music Database Version is 00.08.000
Fail Safe Version is 59.00.545

Thank you in advance
Peter

@ASH8

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also, is the firmware you can find listed
Depends I guess. A friend of mine was able to convince them of a free firmware update, but they refused to provide the firmware file itself or maybe the systems guy wasn't a fan of how my friend approached him (kind of demanding in a way as he told me)
That would be missing the butter part I was hoping to achieve. If they updated the system themselves for free, I wouldn't argue that approach. I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a Portuguese boy, who has a 2017 Mazda 3, and I wanted to update to android auto, and I have version 59.00.449 EU N, could you help me to update to the latest version available? I install it myself, but I need the firmware update.
Grateful

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Nkl : Yes, you can update from 70.00.100 to any higher version directly.
Hello friends, I am new here and have been following the thread for a while.
Is it possible to update from 59.00.504 NA N direct to 70.00.335C? or I first must update to 70.00.100 before.
Experience and help is warmly welcomed.

Kind Regards
QB

·
Registered
2 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N (ADR).
For 2014-2018 BM or BN Mazda3 and all other Mazda's that use .up Firmware.
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

Having troubles messaging?
To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.
Please send me the latest version for Mazda 3 active 2015 in EU.

Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N (ADR).
For 2014-2018 BM or BN Mazda3 and all other Mazda's that use .up Firmware.
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

Having troubles messaging?
To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.
Could you please help me to access the latest V74.00.311A firmware for NA N? I really appreciate your effort! Thank you so much!

261 - 280 of 333 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.