2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N (ADR).
For 2014-2018 BM or BN Mazda3 and all other Mazda's that use .up Firmware.
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

Having troubles messaging?
To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

FOR LIVE link to download you Must Message Me (MMM), they will not be posted in this forum whatsoever.
That includes ''Do not post my links'' publicly either or Moderators will ban you permanently.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a brand new member you must first make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with any other members posts in any thread by writing a short REPLY,
then after 24 hours or so you should be able to message me direct...not my rules...OK.

thank you. I’m a new member and I’m so excited for theses updates

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
3,524 Posts
Question.. I'm on an older 74 version with AA .052 IIRC. Would this newer version be of any benefit to me? i.e. cmu not getting fried from HD radio stations?

Thanks for being such a valuable community member.
CK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I just upgraded my 2014 Mazda 3 from 56.00.513 4A N to 70.00.100 4A N.

Should I be ok if I upgrade to this version straight away?

I haven't upgraded the hardware yet, just waiting to see what's the most recent software version I can install.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

Thanks for you job!

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOT FOR CHINA or JAPAN.

What’s new in this firmware?

1 - 20 of 157 Posts