2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery of 2017 mazda3 sport gt last week. I felt that it drove funny and harsh.

I decided to check the tire pressure. Turns out the dealer delivered the car to me with all four tires reading over 50 psi!!!

Also is my ride height correct? (See pic) My previous car was a vw that has plastic pucks in the suspension during transport.

Does Mazda use these shipping pucks?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
*The Electrician*
908 Posts
The ride height looks pretty much the same as mine, I will be posting new pictures in another thread later today. Yeah the tire pressure thing has been a known issue as they crank up the tire pressures for transport and sometimes the dealership forgets to reset them. Glad you caught that and adjusted them, I checked mine soon as I got home on delivery day but they were fine. Check your engine bay too for anything unusual, they left my coolant overflow cap open and luckily I caught that during my day 1 inspection when I got home. They also missed a sticker on my drivers side mirror which made quite the noise. PDI's are always rushed and rarely done properly in my experience so its up to the owner to catch this stuff and address it or take it back and force the dealership to address it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts