2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from St. Louis, MO. I am very close to buying a 2015 Mazda 3 I Sport MT in soul red. I am just getting in here to find a few answers to some of my questions and find some good info on the cars. Hopefully it'll be in my driveway by next week if all goes well. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: from an owner (8 months) of a 2014 I Sport (albeit w/an auto tranny).

I'm a first time Mazda owner and absolutely love this car, especially the way the chassis is set-up. With the 2.0L engine, I sometimes (not often, but sometimes) wish it had a little more pull (torque) in the lower ends of 2nd and 3rd gears, but the upside is that the fuel efficiency (skyactive tech) is amazing. (I did not test drive the 2.5L for fear of wanting it, if I did so.) As always, there are (minor) things about which one might complain (and people do that--see discussion threads "What don't you like about the Mazda 3?" etc.).

There are many knowledgeable and friendly folks here on the forum as well as informative and insightful discussion threads that can be easily and effectively combed with the excellent search engine. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, feel free to ask away!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been doing a lot of research and heard almost all good. Obviously every car has their quirks but hopefully I won't run into anything major. I test drove the car and love it. I now just have to worry about pricing and financing. I think I'll be able to get a 15' I sport mt sedan for $19,500 with taxes included but I'm trying to get them down a bit more. I'm just worried about spending too much. If all goes well hopefully I'll be an owner within the next few days!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Already a pretty good otd price that you can probably knock down a bit further if you chip away w/loyalty and financing rebates. (Saw the posts on the "What kind of deals..." thread.). Good luck and let us know (and see pics!) once you've purchased.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it!

So here is my 2015 Mazda 3 I sport. I've only had it for less than 24 hours but I love almost everything about it. I think I'm gonna go hit some twisties this afternoon.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts