2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, guys I just picked up the 2015 Hatch Back two days ago; and only thing that is bothering me is the sound that is moving from left to right; is this a glitch? Its like the sound is moving in the car and its really annoying...

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you have navigation then you need to check the volume of the navi instructions.

When the navi gives instructions the audio volume of the left speaker (in LHD cars) is reduced, this has as a (very irritating) side effect that the sound moves from left to right.

If you turn the navigation volume down to zero, the left speaker does not reduce in volume.
However if you leave it just one click above minimum the left speaker volume is reduced, BUT you cannot hear the navi instruction because the volume is too low.

All you notice is that the sound moves from left to right and then back again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Interesting . I'm in Australia so we are RH drive and my RH speaker drops out every now and then but I'm not navigating anywhere . Could be something different but this thread is the only one to date that I've read that is similar . I will check my nav settings though and see if there is something there just in case.
Also mine is non bose .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts