2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we got a 1st Gen Speed3 now too. My brother is the proud owner of it. First mod is going to be CS Stage 2 Intake. Than HKS BPV or BOV, not sure yet. And we're looking into springs. See which ones give the most drop. If you know off the top of your head which is the hardest drop, do tell!.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Tell him AP and internals first but nice need to redo pics

·
Registered
44 Posts
The intake will make it sound beautiful...

But definitely want to go with the Cobb AP and the Autotech Internals... Those are my next two purchases, but that's only because I didn't have the guidance when I started modding.

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts

·
zoom freakin' zoom
613 Posts
Congrats to your bro on the new addition! Looks clean.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice. Really like the look of those as well. Looks like it was well taken care of too!
Yes it's 2008 and only 50K miles. Got the dealer to do 100K mile warranty. Certified. The guy who traded out in got another speed 3.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Tell your bro to post
I told him once already, he said he's not into Forums. I told him that's where he's gonna get his knowledge. He said he'll just search. But ima try to get him to join, if not ill make a build thread on the Speed3 once it progresses.

A few more to look at

·
1,577 Posts
If you post pics of his car, can you leave your car out of it?

Genwons need to be appreciated and respected on their own

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you post pics of his car, can you leave your car out of it?

Genwons need to be appreciated and respected on their own
Well i just pulled what was from our instagrams. Neither i nor him have posted a pic of just his car, since its stock. Not much to show off. Usually we park next to each other. So take pics whenever that is. But till we modify it wont be much.

I'll tell you one thing, he needs to tint that fishbowl
Tinted it yesterday.
Fisheye pic shows the tint, but cant tell since its from the side

1 - 20 of 31 Posts