2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Anthony from Las Vegas. I picked up my 2015 3SGT hatch a couple of weeks ago. Coming from Scion FR-S that I daily drove for a few years. This is my second Mazda as I have also owned a 95 Miata as a previous build. I would've kept the FR-S as I really invested a lot of time and money in the car but at the end of the day I need a car that I could comfortably put a baby seat in for my son who is growing like a weed. Anyways, hope to interact with you guys soon. So far I have put gunmetal mazdaspeed 3 wheels on my car but I also have drop springs, intake and lighting modifications in the works.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard! Great looking pics of the cars. Do you hit the Sonic's Burgers meet? I was there when I was in Vegas back in May. Nice group of guys and there was an FRS meet too.
Thank you! I have been to a few Sonic meets but I work at night so I usually try and hit the Sunday meet with the LVMazda group. I was part of the Vegas 86 club as well and they also did their meets on Wednesday as well as on Friday.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: Thanks so much for the intro and for sharing pics of your various cars, all of which look fantastic! Like the look of the black wheels against the snowflake white on your new Mz3. :thumbup1 1:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello Anthony from a fellow Las Vegan. I picked up my 3i from Centennial about 2 months ago. I'm still a happy camper.

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
Seen your FR-S many times on the internets, that thing is tits. Can't wait to see what you'll do to the 3. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Anthony from a fellow Las Vegan. I picked up my 3i from Centennial about 2 months ago. I'm still a happy camper.
You should come by the LVMazda meet on Sunday! There's only a couple of us 3rd gen 3's there so it would be awesome to have another one in the group.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a sick frs. I've been looking for those mazdaspeed wheels locally but no luck.
Thank you! I was going to buy them new. Found them for around 150 a wheel online but someone local sold me their set for 500 with almost brand new tires. I couldn't pass up the deal!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts