2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, I just traded my wifes FX35 in for a 2012 Black Mica 3i GT hatch w/ tech package. Made the move for the new skyactiv mpg and still have a nice car. It also works out as I'm a Mazda guy at heart anyway having always had RX7's. I'm loving the car thus far, very fun and lively car to drive considering the mpg I'm getting while doing it. I'm not one to have a stock car in the driveway and I don't think thats going to change with this one. Nothing major will be done, as that is what my 7 is for, but I have some definate plans for the car. Some drop springs and 18's will be in order for sure, as well as getting rid of some of the "bling" out back i.e. badges and tail lights. Beyond that possibly some brake upgrade but they would be done strickly for cosmetic purposes. Basically make the car LOOK very "unstock" but still get the family around confortably.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum any pics of both cars by chance?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I do, although the 3 is very stock.....I did have the windows tinted today however...

I put a few more in my gallery here as well.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks good, nice choice!

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice car and looks like you have some good plans for the car!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Nice SkyActiv, they're great cars. Your Rx-7 isn't bad either!

There is a wealth of knowledge here. Remember to search before you ask what would be considered a common question, otherwise you may hear about it.:) Feel free to PM or e-mail if you have any specific questions about our parts.

-Tyler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts