2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
70.00.100 already has AA (non AIO version) built into it. Once it senses the GENUINE Mazda USB/SD Card Hub, AA should be enabled.

See also: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2367/6353/files/CPAA_INSTALL_INSTRUCTIONS_AND_LINKS.pdf

I would recommend NOT installing .367 since it disables the serial port and prevents further modding.
I'm sorry, I'm pretty ignorant, in what ways will I be limited if the serial port is disabled? As far as modding goes, I'm not interested in modding it any further. I just assumed since .367 is the latest update that it would improve speed/quality of life.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
OK, coming back to your question... as you already have 70.00.100 installed (capable of original Android Auto), it does not matter, if you put in the new parts/hardware first or do the update to .367. You can go both ways.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Correct, it is - at least in this forum all links/threads about inofficial firmware servers/links were deleted. The copyright owners deleted nearly all servers... so no source for inofficial firmware in this forum (and no, I do not know others).

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Most probably your file is corrupt/defective. Perhaps some bits were missing and the download did not went well. Download it again from your source, check the hashes if possible and try again to install.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have Mazda 3 (2017) with fw 7ooo352 NA. I want to do aio tweak. Does anyone have version 7000352 NA that can send to me? The tweak requires me to have an update file and serial connection.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm having issues with 70.00.367A as well. I'm currently on 70.00.100 and would like to be fully updated if someone can send me in the right direction of the proper files. Thanks.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts