2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I've had my 2014 Mazda 3 since December 2015 when I crashed my Dodge Neon. SUCH AN UPGRADE!

I found a good 2.0 Skyactiv 6MT Sedan at a Cadillac dealership for a decent price, and have been DDing it ever since. Only very recently have I started doing my own work on it when I was quoted $100 to LOOK at the torque strut/motor mount, and since then I've installed an aftermarket motor mount and fixed up the bumper from a frontend collision I was in a few weeks back.

I don't plan on doing anything drastic to the car other than maybe a K&N filter and filling the motor mount with WindoWeld to stiffen it up, but I figured joining a forum for knowledge and possibly helping out is worthwhile!

I've been wrenching on my own cars for the last 8 years or so, getting more serious in the last 2 years as I have a '92 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 and an '05 Kawasaki Vulcan 750, for both of which I am the sole mechanic.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm surprised you survived wrecking the Neon.

That said, I still drive my 2002 Neon regularly, as much or more than my 3. It was my first car, new to me in 2002. XD

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts