2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I am a proud new owner of a 2012 Mazda 3 GS Luxury, 2.0L Skyactiv. This car is also my first stick shift and I'm really enjoying the thrill of being able to feel my car's performance!

I got a pretty good deal on from the dealership and I think there are three reasons for that:
-It's a manual and the used car market here is full of newbs who won't even touch that
-Slightly more road noise than usual, which apparently is pretty normal for a Mazda 3, but after an inspection we determined that it just needs new tires
-It had a $4k insurance claim from hitting a deer. I'm not expecting any rust but hopefully it doesn't have a taste for blood...

I really like the look of the car, especially how the fog lights add the contrasting blue and orange colours! I may be a bit biased but I personally feel that the 2012 is the best looking model :p

I'm here to figure out the best ways to keep my car in good condition. When I get a bit more money saved up I may look into some cost effective ways to tune to the suspension and air intake/exhaust.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts