2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The camera wielding ninjas over at Brenda Priddy & Co. caught the 2010 Mazda3 while it was testing again but this time the photos are in focus and reveal a lot of unseen detail compared to the last batch. New details include the stunning rims on the 2010 Mazda3 and what looks to be a bigger Mazda badge in the grille area.

Link to Story

·
Registered
436 Posts
The little black button on the door panel in the spy shot is nothing new from Mazda. It is a remote entry button to unlock the doors. My wife's CX-7 and 07 MX-5 both have this feature. Again there is no need for a key (no "start" button) just turn the ignition and the car starts sans key.

Glad to see Mazda is finally opting to release this feature in the 3 lineup. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've owned a 2005 Mazda 3s sedan Grand-Touring. Loved it!! Regretablly I no longer have the vehicle :thumbdown: I'm waiting for the all new 3 platform from europe. Does anyone know if it's going to be much longer, or any wider than the current model. I really, really like the size of the current 3, if i want a larger vehicle i would buy a 6 which I think looks entirely too large. I really hope the vehicle doesn't get too large, because afterall it is a compact. Anyone with any input on the size woud be appreciated!!

·
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 2010 Mazda3 should be a little bit bigger though I'm sure it'll seem larger on the outside because it's getting the 2009 Mazda6's ass end treatment. The car is also expected to have push button start and keyless entry based on the pics in our recent post of 2010 Mazda3 features.

·
Registered
436 Posts
bleibh01 said:
Now in the New Mazda 6 there is a push-button start. I hope they incorporate the push-button over into the new 3 platform
Push button start would be cool, but remote key access and using no key to start the car is fairly "old" as its been around since 2007.

·
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is true as I had it in my '05 G35x but I don't think (and correct me if I'm wrong) any car in the Mazda3's class offers it as an option right now.

·
Registered
436 Posts
DeuxEx3 said:
This is true as I had it in my '05 G35x but I don't think (and correct me if I'm wrong) any car in the Mazda3's class offers it as an option right now.
Actually no Mazda up until the 2009 Mazda6 had a start push button.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts