2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Neggert's Mazda BBQ

14K views 104 replies 22 participants last post by  Rherold9 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

It is about time we had a little get together for us Mid Atlantic group.
So I am going to have a BBQ/hangout/install day at my house for the Mazda community if anyone is interested. It would be cool to meet some of the locals that we see on the forums or we see driving around as well as some of the out of staters.

Come hang out, shoot the shit, eat some food, install some shit and drink some... sodas. :tongue_smilie 1:

I can fit at least 9 cars in my driveway/garage and there is street parking if we need it. I attached a picture of my driveway and my garage. Just imaging that full of mazdas.

I would like to have it on June 29th. But depending on what people say about this day I am willing to change it.

My address is 231 4th ave Mt. Ephraim NJ 08059.

If you are interested please let me know so I can get a rough head count. Anyone is welcome!! The more the better!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Im coming!!!!!!!

#61 ·
I'm with you on that one!
Its about a 5 hour drive for me:argh 1:

#18 ·
scott can make it up my driveway... its all about the angle

Reactions: Mazda3Hatch
#14 ·
Down just text me

Better be some blowies from Scott and Nick at this BBQ lol

#17 ·
lol blowies for days! Ill make sure my mouth is extra dry for ya!

If you guys are of age, we can hit up philly... find some babes and crash at my apartment in the city.

#20 ·
Sooo excited

#21 ·
I'm super excited! I hope more people will be interested knowing the god father himself may be attending

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#23 ·
It be just for the day

#26 ·
So for food I'm going to make the obvious burgers and dogs! What is a BBQ without a few wieners.

Two types of grilled chick, my specialty peach marinated and a second with marinated in Italian dressing. That shit is the tits!

Depending on how many show ill even grill some corn on the cob.

I like to grill!

Lets get weird!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#27 ·
There better be a god damn pool in there cause I'm getting nekkkedd

#28 ·
lol my neighbor just so conveniently took down their pool last week. they heard you were coming to town!

#33 ·
Might have some. Depends on how well I do this pay check coming up lol

#37 ·
Hey it's a 2.5/3hr drive for me! Do it!!! Do it meeeeooooowwww

#40 ·
Good god it has been awhile. You need to be on more

Reactions: AxelaSpeed
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.