2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would really appreciate some input concerning my ongoing issues with seat/rear end vibration since being an idiot and allowing a tow out of snow bank via suspension area.

I've posted on this form before and made some ignorant statements but am learning, so please give me slack ;)

Ok, so while working on the car this weekend we notice visually left driver side wheel has much less camber than rear passenger. On a hunch I decided to check the subframe bolts and indeed the front part of the rear subframe appears to be shifted about 1/4 inch to the driver side. I see no scratch marks, but am wondering is it possible for the subframe to move laterally to that amount? Could anyone with stock 10 3 HB check their subframe for equal alignment left/right in case the offset is as per factory?

I would really appreciate any help on this, it seems we may have finally found the problem but I need some experienced input on this before I go ahead and start unbolting and shifting (if at all possible).

Regards,

Matt

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
The mount itself won't move but bend.

Reactions: Rinner23

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Yes, they should be equal.

Reactions: Rinner23