2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been wanting to get LED light's for my 2015 mazda 3 i sport HB.

I have been looking around the Net and I have not been able to find any compatible lights for my Mazda 3.

I want to get LED's that have a light blue tint to it for the LED's I am not sure if they are 6000 or 8000 for the LED's or what kind of Bulbs to get cause I have been looking at some specs on the car and it seems that I need 4 bulbs, 1 for High beams and 1 for driving lights.

I also have Fog lights installed since they did not come with them on the i sport's package I ordered them and I want all the lights to be the same.

I have been looking at this chart and it say's H11 bulbs but I do not know what other kinds I can get off of eBay, I just need to be pointed in the right direction as of what types of H11's I can get cause alot of them have a converter on them or different housing.

http://www.lightbulbs4cars.com/mazda bulb guide

I would prefer the blue tint if there is any.

Any help on how many to get and what kind would be helpful.

Thank you.:nerd:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could anyone confirm if these would be a good find, I know there only $20 and I know you get what you paid for, I was just wondering if these are ok for my car.

2017 240W H8/H9/H11 COB LED Headlight Car Hi Lo Beam Driving Lamp Bulb 6000k Kit

·
Registered
900 Posts
You are wanting LED's for the inside or outside? Diode Dynamics a vender here sells a variety of bulbs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have been wanting to get LED light's for my 2015 mazda 3 i sport HB.

I have been looking around the Net and I have not been able to find any compatible lights for my Mazda 3.

I want to get LED's that have a light blue tint to it for the LED's I am not sure if they are 6000 or 8000 for the LED's or what kind of Bulbs to get cause I have been looking at some specs on the car and it seems that I need 4 bulbs, 1 for High beams and 1 for driving lights.

I also have Fog lights installed since they did not come with them on the i sport's package I ordered them and I want all the lights to be the same.

I have been looking at this chart and it say's H11 bulbs but I do not know what other kinds I can get off of eBay, I just need to be pointed in the right direction as of what types of H11's I can get cause alot of them have a converter on them or different housing.

Mazda replacement bulb guide

I would prefer the blue tint if there is any.

Any help on how many to get and what kind would be helpful.

Thank you.:nerd:
There are a handful of threads in the forums about this topic already so please do a search. A short summary is as follows:

- DRLs/highbeams are H9 bulbs. LEDs will not work well because the DRLs work off a low voltage system. LEDs will flicker unless you use some sort of inline resistor, which people have had mixed success with.
- Low beams (i.e. your headlights you will use at night) are H11 bulbs. LED bulbs are improving steadily and you might be able to fit them into the existing housing. There are a ton of different designs available - ones with small fans built-in, or large heatsinks, or braided heatsinks. While LEDs are generally brighter than halogen bulbs, the light pattern produced by LEDs inside your halogen housings will likely be inferior illuminating the road than your stock setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts