2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically here is my issue. In the AIO it says to just usb and put the address as 127.0.0.1 which I have done. I am able to get it working with my phone using it's hotspot and my car connected to the hotspot. I can then give it the cmu ip of 192.168.43.61 and it casts. I cannot afford to hotspot all the time. Under normal circumstances I would only use this feature to be lazy with my phone (watching a YouTube video while waiting for something) but I rideshare and want to put my rideshare apps on my unit screen. Another thing that makes me frustrated is I cannot connect to the cmu via USB ssh either. I have to do the hotspot again and it works fine. I have performed all the steps in every faq or (English speaking) video I can find. Multiple installs, restarts, even updated the firmware to 59.00.441a (then reinstalled my tweaks minus AA. Tried PTP MTP etc.

Troubleshooting info:
Car '16 3 isport running 59.00.441a
Phone Pixel XL running Android 8.1
Cable is official Google USB type c

Let me know what else you guys need for info to help a newbie to the forums fix this nonsense. It's literally the only thing that is not working right with AIO. I have many years experience with electronics hardware and networking so I'm not afraid to try some stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone got any answers? I really would like to get this working, unless someone knows a way to get AA and Uber/Lyft apps to play nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts